Helsbury Park Dog Photo Competition 2008/09 Entry 20
Andrew Brindle bought his lovely dog Tegan in November, they had a great time even if Tegan looks particularly keen to get back to the cottage!
Vizsla’s are getting extremely popular and Andrew also sent this useful guide to their views on property:
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I’m chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it’s mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. It’s broken, it’s yours.
Copyright Helsbury Park