Top Ten Dog Friendly Pubs
According to Cornwall Today, a superb publication, these are the top 10 dog friendly pubs in Cornwall:
- The Red River Inn – Gwithian: dogs are provided with a chew on their way in to the pub!
- The Watering Hole – Perranporth: Perran sands is a wonderful beach and allows dogs all year round
- The Mill House Inn – Trebarwith: our nearest beach which is also dog friendly all year (you can also try the Port William which is nearer the beach)
- The Red Lion – Mawnan Smith: dogs re welcome all through and apparently there’s sometimes more dogs than drinkers!
- The Fountain Inn – Mevagissey: Ideal if you’re down in the area for Eden or Heligan
- Sands Bar – Praa Sands: a beach cafe which provides doggy nibbles and water, although the beach does not allow dogs in the summer
- The Rock Inn – Rock: Another local one to us, th wak from Rock to Polzeath is one of the treats of the North Coast and takes in the ever popular Daymer Bay
- The Edgcumbe Arms – Cremyll: Kingsand beach is very popular and allows dogs all year
- The Logan Rock – Treen: near Porthcurno and the amazing Minack Theatre
- The Fisherman’s Arms – Golant: on the Saint’s Way near Fowey, alovely spot.
There are of course many more and we’d be glad to hear of any you’ve been to and can recommend, just drop us an email.
Copyright Helsbury Park